The motorcycle community in Montana is a strong and thriving community that welcomes new members every year. Despite the fact that there are months in Montana that will keep motorcycles in garages throughout the year, motorcycles riders have created a strong culture. Motorcycles also have the added benefit of lower costs and greater maneuverability. However, there are some drawbacks to being a motorcycle rider in the United States. If you were in an accident the Law Firm of needaninjuryattorneymontana.comis here to help you get back on your feet.
Drivers of passenger vehicles and other larger motor vehicles have an obligation to keep an eye out for motorcyclists on the road. In the event that they are switching lanes and run a motorcycle driver off the road, they can cause severe injuries to the rider of the motorcycle. Some other reasons that are common causes of motorcycle accidents are:
- Inattentive drivers – These drivers could be distracted by their phone, passengers, or anything else in their vehicle or on the road.
- DUI/DWI – These drivers are under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol and could lead to accidents that leave other motorists in peril
- Drivers who disregard driving laws and regulations – These drivers drive too aggressively or do not follow the posted speed limits and regulations This list is by no means complete but it serves to give you an idea of the kinds of cases that have come across the desks of the personal injury attorneys at the Law Firm of needaninjuryattorneymontana.com
We have seen injuries that include:
- Serious scrapes and burns
- Broken bones
- Loss of limbs
- Brain injuries, despite the use of helmets or not
It is an unfortunate fact of these accidents that motorcycle driver will always suffer greater injuries than the driver of a passenger vehicle. Motorcyclists are more vulnerable to the elements with far less protection than the drivers of the larger motor vehicle. This can and often does result in life changing and grueling injuries to the driver of the motorcycle. The personal injury attorneys at the Law Firm of needaninjuryattorneymontana.com understand that during this time, the last thing you want to deal with is an insurance company and their adjusters. That’s where we come in.
We strive to take care of our client’s legal matters and make sure that responsible party is held accountable for all the bills incurred that are directly tied to the collision. The personal injury attorneys at the Law Firm of needaninjuryattorneymontana.com will aggressively fight on your behalf to make sure that you have the economic compensation that you deserve so that you have the economic security to recover in peace. Our legal team has one priority and that priority is you.
Our offices are located in the heart of Billings, but we are proud to serve the entire state of Montana. If you or someone you love was injured or killed in a motorcycle accident, pick up the phone and give our friendly and knowledgeable staff a call today.